Club Penguin Summit
The #ClubPenguinSummit at Club Penguin's headquarters in Kelowna was a 2 day media event held for approximately 20 bloggers and reporters.
- Club Penguin is a fascinating virtual world that’s created and carefully monitored to allow kids a safe introduction to social media and gaming.The media summit held April 11th and 12th, 2013 was the first time reporters or bloggers have been invited into Club Penguin's headquarters.
- For a list of Twitter profiles for bloggers on the trip, follow this public Twitter List.
- — 5minutesformom (@5minutesformom)Thu, Apr 11 2013 06:38:49
Club Penguin Headquarters in Kelowna
The Presentations Begin in the Club Penguin Theatre
- Chris Heatherly, VP/GM Disney Interactive Worlds takes the stage and introduces us to his Penguin "Spike Hike".
- Chris emphasizes that this is the first time media has been invited inside their offices and been shown this type of information about how they run Club Penguin. We're asked to keep certain parts of the presentations off record.
- — 5minutesformom (@5minutesformom)Thu, Apr 11 2013 09:50:09Now Question for parents is not should my kids be online but how do I prepare my kids for a social world. #ClubPenguinSummit
Club Penguin Puts Kids First in 4 Major Ways1. Imaginative Play2. Safety3. Community4. Social Good
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.