Detectives and Mathematicians unite! Tonight's episode of 'Elementary' is Murder Over Math
October 3, 2013: CBS's 'Elementary' this week features a mathematician as a murder victim; but is he killed because of math? Is it something else entirely? ALSO, a part of Joan Watson's past comes back; will she be able to confront it and move on, or not at all?
- The trailer for this week's episode; also for reference (to look at when the math equations are mentioned)
- These are some of the live tweets (during the episode) from the Writers' feed:
- Regarding the crazy math equations on the UV-lit walls seen earlier in the episode. Detailed work is always appreciated.
- A behind-the-scenes photo shows Joan (Lucy Liu, left) and Sherlock (Jonny Lee Miller, Right) discussing more case details
- Here are some of viewers' opinions...
- While some were quite excited by the episode, others were not so thrilled; especially with its timeslot....
- It has been a remarkable episode for some, with the ending scenes leaving a lasting impression.
- For more news about this series, tune in to (Elementary's official site)
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.