Scientists (professionals) Opinion about Twitter chats with Students.
The tweets below were shared by scientists, by my request, about their experience and thoughts about the Twitter chats they have participated in with my high school students. We have had scientists from the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia. More info and archives at our site - sg.sg/scistuchat1
- Click on any of the scientists below and reach out to them on Twitter. As you can see they are willing to reach out to students. I am moved by their willingness to contribute and tweet for the poster session at ISTE13.
- — Meg Schwamb (@megschwamb)Mon, Jun 24 2013 11:52:06
- — Andy Rivkin (@asrivkin)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:01:12
- — Angela Alexander (@thecancergeek)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:04:19
- — NSBP (@BlackPhysicists)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:05:56
- — Janet D. Stemwedel (@docfreeride)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:06:28
- — The Bug Chicks (@TheBugChicks)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:06:44
- — Janet D. Stemwedel (@docfreeride)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:08:12Students in cloning #scistuchat had interesting questions/insights abt where technical issues bumped into ethical ones (can we vs ought we)
- — Bug G. Membracid (@bug_girl)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:09:54Talking about evolution and insects with HS kids and teachers = awesomeness. And a chance to clear up some misconceptions #scistuchat
- — Bug G. Membracid (@bug_girl)Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:10:53There are so many excited student questions in #scistuchat it's a struggle to answer them all and keep up! (Or, I could just be old.)
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.